Competition Terms & Conditions
- We always try to get your prize to you within 28 days of winning on-air or online. Please be patient. If you still haven’t received your prize within 28 days, contact our team on 01786 577 024.
- If you or a member of your household have won a competition with a prize value of over £50, you won’t be eligible to win another prize within the next 28 day period. This is to ensure fairness to all of our listeners.
- If you or a member of your household have won a prize valued at £500 or over, you will be ineligible for 6 months from the date you won your prize on-air or online.
- In some cases, we may ask you to collect your prize from our studios (9 Munro Road, Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling, FK7 7UU), usually when the prize is of a high value or when it’s tickets for an event happening imminently.
- If you enter a competition, there are times we may need to call you back to participate. If you cannot answer or miss the call, another entrant may be selected.
- Central FM employees, freelance staff or friends & family of those working at 103.1 Central FM or its active sponsorship partners are ineligible to win prizes.
- Prizes cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for cash.
- We may need to keep your details on file so that we can contact you to arrange your prize – but we will not use them for any other reason without your express permission first.
- You must live within the official Central FM broadcast area to be eligible to win any of our prizes (FM and DAB)
THE MONEY MINUTE WITH BATHROOM AND KITCHEN PLANET
- All contestants must pre-register at centralfm.co.uk/features/money-minute/
- You must be available between 7:30am and 8:10am Monday to Friday to take part if selected
- You must answer all 10 questions correctly in the allotted time to win the cash
- Central FM reserves the right to distribute spot prizes, on occasion, at the radio station’s discretion
- Entrants are able to pass and we will get back to the passed on questions if time allows
- We can only accept the first answer given to each question by the entrant
- Spot prizes may be given out at the discretion of the radio station where appropriate
- Central FM will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of each question, and when appropriate, may require an entrant to be more specific in their answer for clarification
THE CENTRAL FM ADVENT CALENDAR
- Each daily competition will end at 23.59pm on that day
- A winner will be drawn at random each following morning around 7.40am
- Please check individual prize T’s & C’s