Money Minute – Friday 14th January
You can win £500 every single weekday morning on the Money Minute.
TEN questions, SIXTY seconds, FIVE hundred pounds.
Todays Contestant was Colin Todd from Grangemouth who scored 8 out of 10!
Todays Questions :
- Which fruit is the primary ingredient in wine? A: Grape
- What’s 10 + 20 + 30? A: 60
- Gavin & Stacey is partly set on which Welsh island? A: Barry Island
- Which tech company is known for it’s ‘Drive’, ‘Sheets’ and ‘’Meet’ apps? A: Google
- Name any two of the five New York ‘boroughs’ ? A: Staten Island / Queens / Manhattan / Brooklyn / The Bronx
- The final series of ‘AfterLife’ drops on Netflix today. Who stars in and directs it? A: Ricky Gervais
- Belgrade is the capital of which country? A: Serbia
- Who had noughties hits with ‘Fighter’ and ‘Beautiful’ ? A: Christina Aguilera
- Which supermarket WON’T you find in Falkirk town centre? Morrisons, Asda or Sainsburys? A: Sainsburys
- Which unit measures the resistance of an electric current? A: Ohm
CLICK HERE to register for a chance to play the Money Minute!