Money Minute – Monday 10th January
You can win £500 every single weekday morning on the Money Minute.
TEN questions, SIXTY seconds, FIVE hundred pounds.
Todays Contestant was Melanie Harrison from Dunblane who scored 6 out of 10!
Todays Questions :
- Which continent does Brazil belong to? A: South America
- Which ‘L’ is another word for your arms & legs? A: Limbs
- If it’s your birthday today which star sign are you? A: Capricorn
- Who was born first: Bruce Willis or Bruce Springsteen? A: Bruce Springsteen
- Name any character in this series of The Masked Singer? A: Chandelier / Bagpipes / Lionfish / Doughnuts / Traffic Cone / Panda / Rockhopper / Mushroom / Firework / Poodle / Snow Leopard / Robobunny
- Name a country who’s currency is called the ‘rupee’ ? A: India / Pakistan / Seychelles / Sri Lanka / Maldives / Mauritius / Nepal / Indonesia
- Robert Bruce Banner is the alter ego of who? A: The Hulk
- What is the emergency services phone number in Spain? A: 112
- Who scored more goals at the weekend: Falkirk or Stenhousemuir? A: Falkirk
Which UK airport has the 3-letter code BHD? A: Belfast City
CLICK HERE to register for a chance to play the Money Minute!