Money Minute – Thursday 13th January
You can win £500 every single weekday morning on the Money Minute.
TEN questions, SIXTY seconds, FIVE hundred pounds.
Todays Contestant was Vicky Barnes from Cumbernauld who scored 2 out of 10!
Todays Questions :
- Which car manufacturer makes the ‘Qashqai’ and ‘Micra’ ? A: Nissan
- A ‘golden’ anniversary celebrates how many years? A: 50
- In which decade did Boyzone have their first hit? A: 90s
- In transport, HGV stands for Heavy Goods… what? A: Vehicle
- Which room number had a prominent feature in the book 1984? A: Room 101
- In which American city could you walk the ‘Freedom Trail’ ? A: Boston
- Sir Andy Murray is currently playing a tournament in which city? A: Sydney
- Which businessman will continue his TV search for his next Apprentice tonight? A: Alan Sugar
- What was the pop star Prince’s surname? A: Nelson
- Which three disciplines make up a triathlon? A: Swimming, cycling & running
CLICK HERE to register for a chance to play the Money Minute!